របៀបស្នើរសុំ Monetize YouTube in 2018 by Start Pass Speak Khmer

Hello everyone this is my channel Start Pass!!!
Ok i will show all of you in video about how to Monetization Youtube in 2018 so in this video has 5 Tips for Request Monetization coming up...

Step1 : Select Tab Left on Monetization(ខាងឆ្វេង)​ (Screenshort Monetization)
Step2 : Account Status : Monetisation Enable (Screenshort )
Step3 : Adsense Requested (Screenshort )
Step4 :Watch hours 4000 and Subscribers 1000 in the previous 12 months (Screenshort )
Step5 : Send Message Facdback

Dear Youtube Team, 

According to YouTube policy a user must have 4000 watch hours and 
1000 subscribers to enable monetization, As I have already reached 
4000 Watch hours and also completed 
my 1000 Subscribers. My request you to please review my channel 
and enable monetization as soon as possible.

My channel name: 
My channel Id:

របៀបស្នើរសុំ Monetize YouTube in 2018 by Start Pass Speak Khmer របៀបស្នើរសុំ Monetize YouTube in 2018 by Start Pass Speak Khmer Reviewed by Admin on 03:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.